OOH – Now Known As – Urgent and Unscheduled Care (UUSC)
- OOH Registrar Induction
- Ideal Consultation Model
- Dominic Matthews has kindly shared this “Ideal Consultation” that he did when he was a Registrar, using clipart as a visual reminder. Some Registrars like to put a similar reminder on their wall in front of their desk as an aide-memoir for the steps in an “Ideal consultation”.
- GPST Change Form
- You need to complete a change to communication ANY change. This might include sick leave, change of address or contact details, change of placement or supervisor, change in training from full time to part time, taking time out of programme, etc.
- We have a few copies of the RCGP Case Cards and copies of the Get Through MRCGP CSA books which are available from our office if you would like to borrow them. Please ask Hilary or Julie if you would like to borrow them. We just ask that you remember to return them to use once you have used them.
- UUSC FAQ Severn GP School Final
- UUSC Session Log Severn GO School
- UUSC Passport and Competencies Severn GP School
- Severn GP School – UUSC Resources For ST1& 2 Trainees And Their Supervisors & Trainers – July 2019
- Urgent and Unscheduled Care (UUSC)
- Professional and Generic Skills:
- This is a useful handbook for overseas medical graduates. The authors of the book recongise that the journey for overseas medical graduates through GP training is likely to be more difficult than for a UK graduate and the book aims to help you navigate this journey