Money Matters

Travel Expenses

Claim back travel costs by filling this mileage form here and returning it to For home visits when on GP placement, it is this home visit form. When working for CPFT (e.g. on Psychiatry), you have to fill a different mileage form and email it to CFT medical staffing at Please note that when working for CPFT, Treliske counts as your base.

Study Leave Expenses

Complete this form and return it to the postgraduate centre for approval. Remember to also complete the study leave application form to have your leave approved.

Relocation costs

If you have relocated, you are entitled to have certain costs related to the move reimbursed e.g removal costs and stamp duty. Please ensure you are familiar with the guidelines for claiming relocation costs, outlined on the HEE website. Please email the completed relocation expenses form together with the relevant attachments to