Useful Admin Links
Useful Clinical Links
- RMS Guidance – Local referral management system clinical guidelines. Essential for everyday primary care.
- Acute GP – Online page for local Acute GP service. Providing not only referral guidelines but also useful daily clinical management advice.
- Acute Care at Home – The Acute Care at Home service provides advanced nursing care and support to patients in their own homes with the aim to prevent an admission or support an early discharge from hospital.
- Cornwall Joint Formulary – Regional Prescribing guidelines
- NICE CKS – NICE clinical knowledge summaries
- GP Notebook – Link to Univaidis to register for a free account at GP notebook. An essential daily resource. Found within the resources section.
- Cornwall Health Library – The General Practitioner Electronic Resource Room (ERR) is a topic specific collection of electronic books, journals, guidance and current awareness bulletins. The ERR gives you access to NHS Athens and can be used to access information/answers to difficult clinical scenarios
- GP Home – All the links you will need as a GP practicing in Cornwall in one place.