Experiencing difficulty?

Non-urgent advice:

Your first port of call is your Educational Supervisor (usually your GP trainer); they will be able to support you and escalate problems as appropriate. Please get help early rather than leaving it until things escalate – the earlier you share your problem, the more help you can be given. You can also contact your Clinical Supervisor or small group TPD leader.

If your difficulty is impacting on your health, make an appointment with your own GP. 

If you are unsure as to whether you are fit enough to work, please make an appointment with Occupational Health in RCHT