Wednesday 22nd March 2023
Education Centre, Royal Bolton Hospital
6 CPD Points
MORNING: Examination focussed, with time to share good practice ideas and help with both RCA calibration and the new MRCGP exam proposals
AFTERNOON: Wellbeing focussed; GP trainers need to look after themselves to look after their trainees.
- 0900-0930 Arrival & Welcome
- 0930-1030 Changes in the supervisor accreditation process – Nick Walton
- 1030-1045 Break
- 1045-1145 RCA Calibration Exercise with Kat Rothwell & Seb Pillon
- 1200-1300 Group Discussion: How to Support Trainees with Reuben Pratheepan and Nick Walton
- 1300-1400 Lunch
- 1400-1530 “Why do people think GPs are lazy?” with Hannah Cappleman* (GMMH)
- 1530-1600 Closing remarks, feedback and next session planning
There is no ST3 teaching planned for this day, and we would suggest ST3s work in practice in order to cover Trainer attendance.
If you wish to attend, please let us know here