The course organisers are always willing to discuss the Reading Scheme by prior appointment with the VTS Administrator-please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org .
Recruitment is organised centrally through the national recruitment office
Practical help and financial support for international GP trainees
- Are you a non-EEA national training to be a GP in the UK?
- Would you like to remain in England to practice as a GP after you qualify but need a visa to do so?
NHS England is offering practical help and financial support to non-EEA international GP trainees who wish to practice in England after they qualify
- Help with finding a role at a GP practice that can currently sponsor tier 2 visas
- Support towards the cost of relocating to work at the GP practice
- Reimbursement of your application fee for a tier 2 visa
- Financial support to relocate any family members and reimbursement of their visa fees
If you would like to learn more and register for the help and support, please contact NHS England by emailing email@example.com.