- Deanery Website
- The NHS GP Health Service
A confidential NHS service for GPs and GP trainees in England. The GP Health Service can help with issues relating to a mental health concern, including stress or depression, or an addiction problem, in particular where these might affect work.
- SuppoRTT – Supporting doctors returning to training after time out.
We are offering support to help those who have taken time out of training to return safely and confidently. We are committed to developing a supportive, high quality learning environment for all doctors in training, regardless of their personal circumstances.
- Supercondensded Curriculum
- Even more Supercondensed Curriculumn
- Survive and Thrive Programme
- Professional Support Unit Resources
- Devon Sessional GPs
- CLANG – Five ways to wellbeing
- Work Scheduling Templates and Guidance
- Happy Maps