Skip to content
- GP DiT in a hospital post for 12 months are to aspire to attend 10 mandatory teaching sessions with a minimum of 70% to allow for leave and rota issues. Pro-rata for LTFT DiT.
- GP DiT in a GP/Community/ITP post for 12 months are to aspire to attend 20 mandatory teaching sessions with a minimum of 70% to allow for leave and rota issues. Pro-rata for LTFT DiT.
- Each teaching session is held jointly with ST2s. Small group teaching will be facilitated for the second half of the session.
- Additional Topic Teaching sessions will be held approximately once a month. Some Topic Teaching is organised on our behalf by BGPERT, our external education provider. https://www.bathgped.co.uk/
- It is the DiT’s responsibility to check the timetable and confirm availability with their hospital department or GP practice before booking a place with the GP Office.
- Regular teaching reminders will be sent out (please plan ahead).
- If you find you cannot attend please let the GP Office know as a courtesy.
- Attendance will be recorded using the signed register from each session.
- Regular checks of teaching attendance will be made, especially around 6 month reviews and ARCP periods.
- If it is on the teaching timetable an Accent study leave application does not need to be submitted.