Study Expense Reimbursement
Study leave needs to be approved following the local processes at your placement – confirmation of approval will be required to reimburse any costs. Please see attached confirmation form.
Courses need to be approved by your Clinical Tutor / Postgrad Department if in a hospital placement or by your Training Programme Director / Educational Supervisor if in General Practice prior to booking – confirmation of this approval is required to reimburse any costs – please see attached form. Subject to the restrictions outlined in the study leave policy
You can contact GP LEO for all payroll, employment, Occupational Health and HR services by emailing email@example.com or calling 02037582059.
Study leave allocation
- Study leave must be approved following the local processes at your placement
- Trainees in hospital placements: May apply for up to 30 days per annum (pro-rata)
- Trainees in General Practice: May apply for up to 30 days per annum (pro-rata)
- Trainees in hospital placements: Maximum of £850 per annum (pro rata)
- Trainees in General Practice: Maximum £250 (pro rata) for every 6 months in a General Practice Placement
Study expense reimbursement is non-taxable.
The deadline to submit your claim online and for us to receive the supporting recipes is the end of the month, to be paid the following month. All study expense claims must be submitted within eight weeks of approval. From the 5th August 2015, any courses already paid for and attended will not be subject to the eight week timeline, from 1st January 2016 the eight week timeline will be implemented and any claim that falls outside of this timeline will not be approved.