Individual Training Programmes
We have 58 Individual Training Programme available on the Norfolk Scheme August 2020.
Basic Rota Information
How much time do I spend in GP Placements
The majority of rotations have 18m in GP, 6m ITP and 12m in hospital placements. Some rotations may have extra GP in placements.
Which hospital(s) would I work in?
Most hospital rotations are based at the NNUH (Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust)
Where is Psychiatry based?
Psychiatry is based within NSFT (Norfolk & Suffolk Foundation Trust) which has community and hospital locations throughout Norfolk.
How are rotations allocated to trainees?
Trainees are invited to preference rotations via Oriel these will be offered on a ranked basis.
The 1st years rotations will be available via Oriel. Please see below for completed 3 year rotations – please note these are subject to change and will be confirmed by the local administrator.
August 2022 Rotations coming soon.
- Rotations are subject to change.
- GP practices can sometimes change, GP practices come and go from training, operational reasons, trainers move on, we do try to avoid this but this is sometimes beyond our control
- We are unable to change your allocated hospital rotations
- Practice placements are linked to rotations and we are unable to make changes
- TBC – post to be confirmed