Passing the MRCGP
To demonstrate competence and fitness to be licensed as a GP, trainees have to pass the MRCGP which consists of these assessments:
- Workplace Based Assessments (WPBA)
- Applied Knowledge Test (AKT)
- Clinical Skills Assessment (CSA) Link to RCGP page with answers to frequently asked questions on the new exam (note live webinars for trainees 10th August and 7th September 2023)
- Annual Review of Competencies (ARCP)
- ARCP Checklist This gives more detail as to what is needed each year, how it is adjusted if you are less than full-time and the timing of Educational Supervisor Reviews (ESR) which is every 6 months whether full-time or not.
Questions about the e-portfolio? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org